IKEA EV Stations
- Partnering with Electrify America
- Climate-positive stance means ultra-fast public charging stations
- More than 200 ultra-fast (150kw to 350kw) in 18 states
- First locations to open late 2022
- Other partners of Electrify America include Kroger, Save Mart and Bank of America
- EA says 800 stations and 3500 individual chargers.
- Expanding to 10,000 by 2026
Ikea is partnering with Electrify America to quadruple the number of electric vehicle chargers at its U.S. stores.
To help reach its ambition to become a climate-positive business, the retailer will bring ultra-fast public charging stations and delivery fleet electric vehicle charging to at least 25 stores.
Ikea has the goal of reaching zero-emission home deliveries by 2025 and halving relative emissions from customer and co-worker travel by 2030.