EV Charging News Editors Picks December
Be sure and visit us at NRF in NY in January. We are in 1602.
How to prepare for the Megawatt Charging System – CharIN
With the release of MCS in the near term, many companies that are planning, purchasing, and installing commercial EV charging equipment may be …
Why Are Some Of Electrify America’s Stations Failing In The Cold?
In some recent videos, Out of Spec tested Electrify America stations in the recent cold weather. What they found was that some local stations didn’t …
How convenient are electric vehicle chargers? We set out on a road trip to find out.
The Biden administration is spending more than $7 billion on electric vehicle chargers across the U.S., but long distance rides can be a major inconvenience to EV drivers. NBC News’ Jacob Ward set out on two all-electric road trips to test the
California invests $2.6 billion to build 90,000 EV chargers
There could be 250,000 chargers across the state by 2025. The California Energy Commission (CEC) will spend $2.9 billion to accelerate the state’s zero-emission transportation strategy. In an announcement spotted by Reuters, the agency
Shell Canada snapping up gas stations in preparation for energy transition
CALGARY — After announcing its purchase of 56 gas stations from the parent company of Sobeys Thursday, Shell Canada is on the lookout for other …
Tesla’s Fast Charging Tech Is Clearly Better, But …
CharIN has put out a forceful article on why it is unlikely to be a public charging standard. We’ll see about that….
- EV Charging Stations Being Added to IKEA(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Charging Standard, Tesla and CharIN Response(Opens in a new browser tab)
- EV Range launch of fast chargers for electric vehicles in California.(Opens in a new browser tab)
- EV Charging Standards Update(Opens in a new browser tab)
- EV Charging Coming – is charging infrastructure ready?(Opens in a new browser tab)
- EV Charging Station News Roundup November 2022(Opens in a new browser tab)