EV Delivery Vehicles News
Earlier this week it was announced by Walmart they are purchasing 4500 EV vehicles for delivery. RIS News notes some of the conditions built into that purchase. Contact [email protected] for more information.
- Option for 10,000 units
- Sustainable delivery reduces emissions by Walmart (aiming for zero by 2040)
- agreement includes a caveat blocking sales to Amazon, disclosed in a securities filing Wednesday, reports Bloomberg.
- Amazon already has an agreement with Rivian Automotive to buy electric vans and with Stellantis
Canoo’s electric vehicles will be driven by Walmart associates and used to deliver online orders, from groceries to general merchandise, as well as the potential to be used for Walmart GoLocal, the retailer’s delivery-as-a-service business.
The LDV is engineered for high frequency stop-and-go deliveries and quick vehicle to door drop-off, including grocery and food/meal delivery. Its customized interior is designed for small package delivery, at competitive per stop economics. The modular design and 120 cubic feet cargo volume are adaptable to evolve with customer needs.
Read the full story From RISNews
- EV Range launch of fast chargers for electric vehicles in California.(Opens in a new browser tab)
- EV Charging Stations LG – LG Electronics Buys Mango(Opens in a new browser tab)
- EV Charging Regulations(Opens in a new browser tab)